In this article for TechNative, our Payment Strategy Director, Cyrus Wadia, shares his thoughts and predictions for 2019: will it be the year that PSD2 and Open Banking finally take off?
The article highlights six things we think should be on your radar in 2019 if you’re serious about payments:
1. Brexit or no Brexit?
2. Expect to hear more about PISPs and AISPs in 2019
3. More open payment systems, but a greater focus on security
4. A New Way to Pay That Puts the Customer Back in Control
5. More banks to publish APIs
6. Critical mass still not there for blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Read the full article here.